Sunday, April 10, 2016

In Need of Running Inspiration

         “If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now.  Don’t spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it.” - Priscialla Welch, Olympian & NYC Marathon winner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 It is week 4 of training and I can't get motivated for my 7 mile run I have today. I know I have to get out there and do it but it will take a lot of effort to get me there. I feel like I am a very first time runner today with no experience . I swear most of running is mental. Here is what I am going to do to try and get motivated.
  • write in the blog
  • read and do some stretches out of my stretching book.
  • read about running
  • read other running blogs
  • look at Runner's World magazine.
  • think about all readers out there who need me to run this 
LOL! I hope it works.

Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment